Thursday, April 5, 2007

The love bus

"Welcome, my friend. Have a sip of Courvoisier while I secure your wheelchair. You'll notice the lighting of the bus has changed. I installed these soft red lights because they were, you know, sexy. And this is ... the para-transit love lounge."

This is what my driver should have said to me when he picked me up this mornings. Instead, he just said hi. Actually, it wasn't until we picked up another client that the lights should have dimmed.

Then, the things I learned: that women like men to look at their pretty legs, well most women. Of course, if a woman doesn't like a man looking at her legs, there is something wrong with her. Perhaps the most frightening for me: the other client offered to set me up with someone who has, I believe he said, big boobs.

I turned him down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you really just write what i think you did? i can't wait to hear this whole story.
ejd

Matt said...

What are you so surprised about: that I did not accept the lusty offer.


Blog Archive