Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades, but I'm still bitter

Things are going pretty well of late, I think. Either that or I am just too tired.

Of course, I did fall down in the bathroom stall today, but it was a first. Just to keep me on my toes, I was pulling my pants down, not pulling them up. Luckily, nothing else happened when I fell. Nothing exited from me, if you will.

The thing that I struggle with even in good times is not to let a bad happening derail you. So often, it does. A million good things can happen, but a little trouble overwhelms the good and leaves me feeling wretched.

Not today, not the fall. Maybe I am too used to bathroom falls to let them get me too down. That is pretty sad in itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's sad, more like a learning curve. I remember when a good day meant chemo was running on schedule because there were no unexpected complications. Now I have much much higher expectations for what a good day is. But I should remember how relative things are.
See you Saturday.
xxoo
JTG


Blog Archive