Friday, October 26, 2007

A boy needs his mother

I don't want to say I miss my mommy, but my bathtub is getting rather full.

I am a big believer in the power of a bathtub to hold anything that needs more attention than I can give,

I actually survived most of the week -- well, rotten trips to work aside. And it is not like I am left alone: Dad and a sister have done a ton.

The tub really just started filling up a few hours ago. I tossed my rain poncho in there because I have no where to let something drip dry. I left the last one outside, and it got stolen.

Then I had to break out my mop for a quick cleanup. But I couldn't figure out how it worked. There was no way to squeeze it out. So I left it in the tub after I wiped up my floor.

I'll be glad to see Mom; she might not be as glad.

No comments:


Blog Archive