Friday, October 5, 2007

Hakuna matata, well except ...

I am finally back in my condo. It is great to stay at my folks' and be so near my sister and her kids, but being home is wonderful.

Claren seems recovered. I still have medicine for her, but she seems fine. She was so lethargic yesterday and that was unsettling. I know that it was mainly because she had not eaten, but it was still yucky.

Now I just have to wait for a biopsy on this growth on her head to come back. The vet, not my normal one, noticed the growth and suggested biopsying it. I agreed because I had noticed it, too, but maybe I should have waited till things settled down.

Plus, it's my 13,217th day with a crappy genetic disease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim gets everything biopsied now -- I was thinking that soon his doctors are going to want biopsies when he gets his hair cut. I hate that word. The blessing of the animals for the feast of St. Francis is coming up. Episcopal churches are big on it or you can come here for our blessing on Sunday (with a real relic!!!)
xxoo
JTG

Matt said...

There is a huge one in NYC that my friend Cyndi has been to. It is amazing, she says. Horses, dogs, cats, birds and any animal you can imagine getting blessed inside a big cathedral.


Blog Archive