Monday, October 15, 2007

I think I need more bottled water

My condo posts memos high up above the mailboxes. I can rarely read them but generally make out a line or two. I don't figure I am missing much.

A memo went up last week, and I have been trying to see what it is about. Today I saw it was from the town. I could not read any of it except the bolded sentence "You may drink the water."

Nobody says something like that unless there is reason to not drink the water.

Sure enough, a quick Web search shows that my town "may be in violation of state regulations requiring a maximum amount of bacteria in drinking water."

Let me repeat the refrain to my life: As if I don't have enough to worry about.

And I was going to write a long thing about being asked yet again on my ride to work if I am single.

No comments:


Blog Archive