Monday, October 1, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Or sound like it at least.

On my ride today we picked up this guy who is mostly non-verbal. He just sits there and listens to Christmas carols on his headphones. Sometimes he sings along. He has a pretty amazing vocal range; sometimes he sings in a very deep voice, sometimes in a high one. He never sings in a language all his own.

Some drivers tell him to quiet down, and he does. Not today, not this driver.

She caught a snippet of "Silent Night" over his headphones and joined in. She had a beautiful voice -- she must have choral experience. He was singing he rythym.

It was pretty cool, even if it is Oct. 1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got to agree with you...there is something about hearing Silent Night (even in October) that warms you up inside.
xo
me

Matt said...

Yeah. My Christmas music is on my iPod and when I play shuffle, they get played. I usually listen.


Blog Archive