Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to normal

I seem to have mostly recovered from missing a dose of my antidepressant, except for a headache and a little dizziness.

It is quite scary to feel that bad without drugs, and some have said that it shows how much I need them. But I know that's not right. I was not that depressed that pretty much everything I saw made me cry. I think I would be fine now without drugs. I think Claren is why tI am not depressed. But I probably will not know, at least for a while.

I found lots of testimonials on the Web that said how awful it is to stop taking Effexor. I think I will talk to my doctor, though, I suspect her reply will be: You're not depressed, you've got no real reason to stop taking Effexor, so just pop those pills. More or less. Dr. B might not say "pop those pills."

No comments:


Blog Archive