Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm so vain

I love to look at myself in the mirror. Really.

I normally put on my shoes and pull up my pants while facing the wall. Today, though, one of my shoes was under the sink so I turned my chair facing my mirror to reach my shoe, put my shoes on and stood up to pull up my pants.

I did it fine, although I was very distracted by that handsome fella in the mirror. Actually, I was distracted but it was by that STANDING handsome fella in the mirror. It was so neat to see myself standing and to look around and see my sink and everything far below me, not at my chest level.

Isn't that a silly thing to miss?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not at all, dear boy.
JTG

Matt said...

I would prefer to be distracted by the leggy blond in the mirror, but unfortunately she only appears when I close my eyes and even I am not silly enough to close my eyes while standing.


Blog Archive