Saturday, December 22, 2007

Really short day

I did my part to ensure that today was the shortest day of the year: I slept until about 12:30 p.m. That left me with four or five hours of daylight, I guess.

Let's see: What did I do with it. I took Claren for a long walk; I watched a rerun of "Orangutan Island," which may be my new favorite show; and I took a nap.

Maybe I was tired? I think that part of it is that I am feeling a little down and a lot whiny. That results in my being tired. I also think I need to exercise some, but then I remember that after the first of the year I have aqua therapy. That will give me a reason to be tired.

1 comment:

savetheorangutan said...

I am glad you like Orangutan Island. Maybe you would like to visit the website of the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation who funds this project, at www.savetheorangutan.co.uk, or our partner in the States, Orangutan Outreach, at www.redapes.org.
Michelle Desilets
Executive Director
Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation UK


Blog Archive