Saturday, February 9, 2008

Still recovering

I think I am suffering some post-traumatic stress from the events of yesterday's blog.

I was OK for most of the day. Actually, I guess I was asleep for most of the day but was OK after that. Mom came over and brought my comic books.

Ever since it has gotten dark, though, I have felt oppressed and like crying. And my comics have not been too sad. Connor Hawke (Green Arrow's son) is in a world of hurt, and Buffy is doubting herself, but those did not do it.

It's not like I can cry easily. What do I have to cry over? Nothing new. I think I am about cried out when it comes to my disease and the betrayal and abandonment I blame my body and God for. (That just popped in there, Mom. really, I had not planned on mentioning God at all)

Claren hates tears, too. She looks worried even when I laugh so hard I cry.

It's time to try more comic therapy.

No comments:


Blog Archive