Friday, July 11, 2008

Not small enough

When Claren is not with me, I feel smaller and less significant, both physically and emotionally.

Almost everyone says where's your dog, even people I don't know. And they ask immediately, not at least looking at me to see if I look vaguely OK. Which I don't without Claren.

I definitely am physically smaller and I don't have to worry about crushing her with my chair, although I am still apparently not small enough to walk down a hall with a friend as I tried to do Thursday.

I drifted over and smacked a barrier with my chair, running my chair's controller up on a railing.

Fortunately, this time I didn't break what was a glass barrier.

I am glad Claren recovered and was at work with me today, although as I got in the elevator to ride home, I went too fast and came darn close to breaking another elevator.

No comments:


Blog Archive