Saturday, April 18, 2009

My poor thighs!

I have new respect for strippers and exotic dancers after the shenanigans of last night: Metal poles are really chafing.

I was getting into bed last night, wearing just my shorts. I was holding the Super Pole with one hand when I stepped on to a shoe that I had not gotten out of the way.

WHAM, I flew into the pole.At that point if it were biblical times, you could probably say I knew the pole and we'd have to get married.

After getting over the initial shock, I then had to pull myself up the pole and into bed. Granted, it was nowhere near as graceful as what the ladies do (so I understand, never having seen that), but even if I had the ability of a veteran pole dancer, I don't think I could have escaped the rubbing.

Gals, I feel for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me to tell you the story of J.D. at the bike trail exercise place. Let's just say it must not matter much when you are little. Oh and "Hole in One Dance."

Matt said...

Yeah, I don't compare to the boy.

Lorna said...

Now I feel like I should have a dollar bill out next time I see you!

Matt said...

I wear loose fitting clothes, so that could be an issue. I'll need to work something with an elastic waistband.


Blog Archive