Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wheelchair pinball

I was riding down the elevator staring at the elevator glass, wondering how in the hell I broke the glass in the elevator last year.

What on earth could have possessed me to head into an elevator so fast?

Then I remembered the other day when I was trying to get an elevator to the garage.

Let me set the scene: Three elevators. I press the button at the center car. The one on the right opens. I get over there just in time for it to shut on my face. I press the button at the right car; the center one opens and I get there just as it closes. I press the center button again and the right one opens. This time I made it in, but I felt like a pinball.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when things like this happen, i feel like i am on candid camera. did you see allen funt anywhere near you (i kind of hope not since I think he's gone on to that tv studio in the sky)
mtc

Matt said...

See, with me I'd have to keep Allen Funt on retainer.

Liftplus said...

Thanks for sharing, it was interesting to read!


Blog Archive