Thursday, January 14, 2010

Toasty tootsies

I just got a surprise package from LL Bean with socks and toe warmers, these little heat packets you put in your shoes. Someone else had mentioned them, but one of my sisters actually ordered them for me.

And they worked!

I am not sure if they are the longed-for solution because they are not real easy to use. Mom had to help me get them and my shoes on. They also leave my feet feeling a little squished.

But warm feet. All Day. It is hard to emphasize how great that was.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feet were warm all day. Myself, I was most taken by the fleece socks.
JTG

jess said...

Yeah! A solution!

Ok, an imperfect solution.

But yeah! A solution!

Matt said...

The fleece socks were good, but I think it is the heat packs.

And yes. I think the proper solution would be for global warming to do something for me and warm the place up.

Anonymous said...

we love that Judy! Tony is loving his slippers from L.L. Bean. He said he can't believe it took him this long in life to purchase them.
sdt

Matt said...

You're naming names!


Blog Archive