Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What to do

I was sitting there at work (me sitting: shocking!) trying to open my cheese stick that the nutritionist suggested, and I became very self-conscious about what I should do with my mouth as I struggled to open the damn thing.

Cursing loudly was out as was muttering because of my co-workers.

I didn't want to leave my mouth open as I fiddled with the cheese. And for me keeping my mouth closed is like telling me not to take a deep breath. In that case I immediately need to breathe deeply. In the mouth situation, I need to breathe through my mouth.

I considered sticking my tongue out a la Michael Jordan but decided it wasn't worth showing that much effort. But it was that hard.

Everything is that hard. Nothing is easy. But the cheese was pretty good when I finally got it open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure joed can teach you an easy technique!
sdt

Matt said...

I think he just asks his mom.


Blog Archive