Monday, January 30, 2012

Life imitates Robocop, unfortunately

We  watched Robocop this weekend.

I say we, but I think I was the only one who sat through it all. The old married couple I live with were fast asleep. Even my college-age niece dozed, but I think she just wasn't into the movie.

I, on the other hand, was in heaven. Cyborgs, really bad guys who get their comeuppance, the totally awesome Peter Weller.

I hadn't seen Robocop in years, but I remembered all the scenes -- like the one where Bob Morton is talking trash about Dick Jones in the executive washroom. Everyone but Bob realizes Dick is in the stall behind him, hearing everything, and everyone rushes out. One guy even cuts his pee short and leaves the bathroom with a huge wet spot in his crotch. HAHAHA

Turns out, as I learned today, having that kind if accident is not so funny.

No comments:


Blog Archive