Monday, September 3, 2012

Where did my legs go?

I wrote last July about how my legs were apparently in love because at some point during the night one     always starts touching the other.

I figured this was a fling, of you will, that would end once I moved to a bigger bed.

It hasn't.

I mentioned in that post how I hated it because I can't tell where my legs are without seeing them. And when my legs move from side to side, it becomes harder to figure out if that lump on the left is my left leg or my right leg making a booty call.

I am beginning to wonder whether it is some subconscious thing to fight the loss of proprioception (that's the ability to tell where your limbs are in space).

Maybe I am subconsciously trying to find out where the hell things are.

It is really annoying not knowing where my legs are. What if they get lost?

No comments:


Blog Archive