Friday, December 7, 2012

The note goes up Monday

If you get urine on the seat of the toilet, please clean it off or contact maintenance. Thanks.

I was ready to post this note in the wheelchair stall at work earlier this week, but things got too busy. It's been an issue since October or earlier.

This afternoon, I regretted not posting. There was pee on the seat, I stood, I fell, I got back to my chair OK, I get ready to pee standing up again, I took a little too long, and I had to get help to change my pants when I got home.

I am still embarrassed that I have to put up this note, and it makes me feel like I am being unreasonable. I know I am not, but having to ask adults not to do something they should know not to do makes me feel a bit silly.

I am also trying to avoid adding anything snarky, including but not limited to the following:
  • Because not all of us can stand, asshole.
  • Thanks to your pee, I fell the other day, jerkwad.
  • It's a wheelchair stall, not a stall for slobs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would leave a comment that says "Didn't your mother appropriately potty train you and tell you that you need to aim directly toward the toilet?"
sdt

Matt said...

or that.


Blog Archive