Monday, April 8, 2013

I need

I seem to be getting a bad reputation, and I am not sure it is deserved

I told the person working with me yesterday at swimming that I needed a break. He looked at and said, "You never pace yourself. Why start now?"

A few weeks my older sister was mocking me for doing things just to see if I can. I forget what she was talking about, but she is wrong. Everything I do is one very important cog in the existence that is Matt Trott.

I need to tilt my chair backward to see just how far it will go.

I need to fall to see how to get up.

I need to push myself in the pool.

I also need to buy lots more toys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that me or Mary? Our commentary is vital to the functioning of the cogs.
J

Matt said...

that would be you


Blog Archive