Monday, August 12, 2013

Three hours

It  was one thing to wake up at 6 a.m. on Saturday, three earlier than planned. I watched Cool Runnings, then fell back asleep till it was time to get up. John Candy and Jamaican bobsledders, it doesn't get much better.

This morning, I woke up at 3, again about three hours earlier than planned. Again, a good movie was on: The Man with the Golden Gun -- Bond and Tattoo. But that is where the similarities end, and it explains why I was working from home today.

I woke up to jumpy feet. Advil relaxes me so I took some and tried to let it work. Finally, I turned on the TV to forget about my feet. It worked. But when I closed my eyes, my feet got all restless again. Not to be out-done, my hands started getting jumpy, too.

So at 5:30, I got up, showered and started working by 6:15. Uggg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

talk to your doc about Lyrica.
sdt


Blog Archive