Saturday, February 15, 2014

Procrastination hurts

I know this is not smart, but I will  put things off because they are hard to do. Most of the time, though, it just makes it harder.

I was wearing my braces today, which means I can't walk around. Well, not that I normally can but with the braces on I can't put any weight on my feet.

Another thing about the braces, they cost about $500 more than the salesman told me they would. Guess who is paying most of that?

Anyway ... I had to use the bathroom, which meant a urinal given the braces.

The problem is when I am on the chaise I normally use my legs to push my body up higher than the urinal to allow gravity to prevent spillage.

I got things lined up and began to use the urinal, and then tried to just move my body a little higher. Ye, that is backward, and I don't know why I did it in that order.

But it was a bad move.

I popped out of the urinal, and sprayed my shirt in a fountain-like display.

Fortunately, my sister came to help. Unfortunately, I was just trying to convince her that she is lucky to have me in her house, and something tells me this wasn't making her feel lucky.

No comments:


Blog Archive