Saturday, April 9, 2016

Bill and Ted were right

I have good reasons for not writing for a while: Fame, a lingering concussion, broken computers (yes, with an “s”), but I think I am back and have a few stories to tell. 

After my “Poop in the street” post, Mom told me she disagreed with me and said I sounded whiny in the post. My sister said I always sound whiny in my blog.

I was not being whiny. Is it whine to want everyone to, in the words of Ted “Theodore” Logan and Bill S. Preston Esq. (actually President Lincoln),  “be excellent to each other”? I think not.

i mean I'd help someone like me even if I was in my chair.

A few days later when I was out for a walk on the bike trail. I took Fame off  to the edge to let her hurry, and before I could bend over to pick her poop up, a woman came up and said, I’ll get that.


I felt so good.

No comments:


Blog Archive