Thursday, May 26, 2016

It stopped raining, crap

I have been fervently hoping the rainy May would end, and it finally did. I'm pretty miserable. In no order:

  • The coQ10 does seem to be giving me more energy -- the first three days of the week, I got  a total of about 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and I was not semi-comatose. Unfortunately, I think it was why my sleep was interrupted. I also think it was why my legs started jumping during the day. I stopped taking it and things improved.
  • With the nice weather came allergies.
  • One night we were looking through Mom's photo albums. Not that it isn't fun to mom certain siblings' clothes and hairstyles, but what hit me were the photos of me standing. How naive of me to think I would get worse?
Plus, this is the worst time of year for me. I love summer, and Memorial Day reminds me of what I will never be able to do anymore.

No comments:


Blog Archive