Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Dizzy no more

My plan for today was to start calling amusement parks and find a tilt-a-whirl. After yesterday's repositioning effort at my physical therapist's to fix my dizziness, I figured a tilt-a-whirl would do about the same.

But I woke up today not dizzy! Man, those PTs are miracle workers. (I say those because my normal PT was not even available, but her co-workers helped.)

It took two of the co-workers. First, I laid down on a table with my head off the end. Then, one PT held my head and another rotated my body. They did this twice.

I may have been a wee bit skeptical at first. Immediately afterward, I was a little off. But one of the PTs said my eyes were less jumpy the second time, and I didn't get as dizzy on the second rotation.

The only problem is I kind of wanted to find a tilt-a-whirl and have my shirt get caught.      

No comments:


Blog Archive