Thursday, March 2, 2017

Seeing stars

As I recently pointed out, there is nothing good about FA. But I just thought of something: Because of    FA, I now understand why Wile E. Coyote sees stars when he falls off cliffs or gets hit with anvils. (Note to Mom: Nothing happened.)

Before the FA set in, I figured you saw stars.

It wasn't until FA, when I started falling and slamming my head into tables, that I knew what the stars look like. They also don't circle your head,  at least mine don't. Mine just float in front of my face.

Thanks FA.
.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget pianos. Gotta watch out for pianos.

Anonymous said...

I too used to think those stars were a metaphor. But I have seen them too.
JTG

Matt said...

i am proud to say i have never almost been killed by a piano.

maybe birds are a metaphor


Blog Archive