Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Faithfully, my Nativity

This year I decided to adhere to traditional Nativity roles, or as traditional as one gets when action figures are involved.

The figures on the left are my three kings -- Grodd, Max and Archer. Grodd is king of Gorilla City (or pretender depending on which continuity you follow). Max is king of the wild things and Archer of the Gorgonites, of course.

Goat Boy, a wild thing, is one of the livestock.

Santa is just there to ensure everyone has a cool Yule.

Cosmic Angela serves as an angel because she is the only accessible figure with wings and ("not much else, says Mom).

Jesus, Joseph and Mary come next.

The Dewback is also livestock, and the stormtrooper will keep in from causing a ruckus. I don't have any shepherds. I know.

Finally, in the rear are Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Batman. They will certainly protect the Nativity. But come on, name one thing that would not be better without Buffy and Bats?



Here are the ones from 2007,  20082009201020112012201320142015 and 2016. These posts also have some background. And God must be amused by this because I have not been struck down yet.

No comments:


Blog Archive