Tuesday, April 17, 2018

More, I hope

I have a date for the ablation, and while I am sure I will be more worried about it as it gets nearer, that is not what has me scared lately. I am wondering just how much more my body can take.

I have been to the ER three times in the past three and a half months, been hospitalized once and am falling more, including on Thursday when I smacked my forehead on the floor and was shocked I didn't bust my head open, leaving me facedown in a torrent of blood. As it was, I only gave myself a headache till Saturday.

Then there is the heart medicine, which is keeping me in rhythm but is screwing up my stomach, maybe my eyes and who knows what else.

It won't get easier either, barring the unlikely medical cure or really unlikely miracle.

No comments:


Blog Archive