Saturday, July 2, 2011

A real leg show

It has taken the better part of 40 years, but I have finally found love. Or at least a part of me has. And who am I to argue if it is a mite incestuous: Beggars can't be choosers. The part is my legs.

I go to bed like I always do, with my legs not touching. But for the past few months, when I wake and it doesn't matter when, my legs are together.

I think the right leg is the pursuer. Usually, it seems to be the one that moves during the night. I often find it crossing my left leg at the ankle or bent at the knee and resting under my left knee.

I am so confused by this behavior. I hardly ever stir at night. Why now? What is going on?

It is also a pain because I can't tell where my feet are. So I feel something on my left side, try to move that leg, but it is in fact the right foot over playing footsie.

Why does love have to be so hard?

No comments:


Blog Archive