Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lift the seat!

I went to the restroom at work today and found three gents in there washing up. I didn't recognize them but  assumed they had come from the same meeting because they were all chatting.

A minute before, they must have monopolized the hardware because we have one urinal and two toilets, so my timing seemed solid.

I went to the wheelchair stall and was closing the door when I noticed one of them eyeing me.

I figured he was watching to make sure I got the door closed OK, and for that moment I was grateful. Like I have said, it is not needed but appreciated.

As I glanced at the toilet seat and saw the pee all over, my gratitude faded. The $#@!$% peed on the seat, and my entrance forced him to think about what he did, I am sure.

I wiped it off but could not bring myself to sit down. I told myself I should. But instead, I stood ... until my right knee buckled and I sat back on my chair and peed on my pants leg.

But really, bitch, as long as you peed quickly and didn't have to touch the seat, I'm good. Ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the sign still there? Maybe several signs are needed; like one in the stall, one on the mirror over the sink, and one on the towel dispenser.

Tony

Matt said...

I think the only way a sign would work is if I stapled it to the offending member.


Blog Archive