Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The unhated

I may have told Mom that I hate people. Recognizing that my hatred is limited to jerks, I will now mention a few people I don't hate:


  • The friends I had dinner with Monday. One cut my entree up; one poured my water glass into my sippy cup, and one have me limited edition white fudge Oreo cookies.
  • The woman at work who filled out my form for a flu shot, then led me to the front of the line. At least I didn't get booed this time.
  • A friend I complained to today.
  • My sister and her family for an amusing dinner-table conversation.
There are probably others, but let's not get carried away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're lucky Matty. Lucky I tell you.

Anonymous said...

I clicked on an article at Longform just because it was titled "What Was Wrong with Everything Was People." It ended up being a terrible article but what a headline!
xx
JTG

Patrick said...

"Within two years, he'd traded goodbitter.blogspot.com for whitefudgecovered.blogspot.com, and the making of an Oreo empire had begun. More coming up next on The Food Network's Real Cookie Stories..."

Matt said...

We are lucky but I was referring to the conversation that ended with SAT scores.

People are always the problem!

They're good cookies!


Blog Archive