Thursday, December 17, 2015

Daredevil hits the nail on the head

It seems from reading a past blog that Daredevil has in the past surprised me with new reasons to like him. Well, he is at it again.

We are cutting the cord these days, so I finally am watching Daredevil on Netflix. Turns out he is the good kind of bitter!

This gal is saying she couldn't imagine being blind, and he says something about how he is supposed to say he doesn't miss it and to value what he has. He then adds "I'd give anything to see the sky one more time."

I talk a lot here about what Friedreich's ataxia and a stupid wheelchair have taken from me: a monstrous lot. But at the same time I don't let it stop me from doing whatever I want to do no matter how hard or uncomfortable it is. And it will be hard and uncomfortable.

Daredevil rocks.

No comments:


Blog Archive