Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fame costs

I can't say I wasn't warned.

My new dog is a black dog named Fame.

Miss Grant tells Leroy and the gang on Fame "You've got big dreams, you want fame. Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying; in sweat."

I have sweat these past 10 days. 

The problem is I could have sworn she warned them you had to pay in blood. So last night I fell in the bathroom hard about 10 p.m.

A classmate's dad helped me up and drove me to the ER. "Quite a laceration," the doc says. Seven stitches later we headed home. I also think I am mildly concussed, so I skipped most of today. Tomorrow is the written final and the test of our handling in public. Then graduation Friday and home Saturday.

Weird coincidence: Fame was turned into to CCI the same day Claren died.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Fame! Boo for paying blood!
xxoo
metc

Anonymous said...

She was meant for you. Thankful for the good people. You always find them, or they find you.
xxoo
me

Anonymous said...

Good vibes, brother. If you cry on Friday at the graduation you hit the trifecta of blood, sweat and tears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lL4PKX0bYM
JTG

Matt said...

Thanks all; now I have to cry to get that trifecta.


Blog Archive