Monday, February 12, 2018

I am not a jerk; I can't hear

Poor hearing can be annoying ... like this morning. I fell getting out of bed and called my sister. She was in the shower, so my brother-in-law answered.

My sister just says when I call, "I'll be right down." My brother-in-law just says hello and asks if I need help.

This morning I didn't answer. They sound nothing alike, but I couldn't tell it was my brother-in-law.

I am sure they thought I was dead or at least in a pool of blood because my sister came down in a towel with my brother-in-law.

See, annoying.

Or poor hearing can make you want to throw up ... like this  afternoon.

Fame got tangled up in my wheelchair wheels, and when I heard her yelps, I though it was a fire alarm and kept going. People looked at me horrified at how I was torturing my dog. But I didn't hear.

She seems fine, but ugh.

These were just two of the events tottery to lay me low today.

No comments:


Blog Archive