Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Speedy

Fame leaked a little last night.

I don't know from which end, just when I got in bed there was a a wet spot.

We put a  towel over it, and I slept fine. But when I woke up in the morning, the leak had soaked through the towel.

Not relishing the idea of getting who knows what on me or my clothes as I dressed, I called my sister and asked her to help me. It probably sounded sort of flimsy to her, but she helped me.

It kept me dry and saved me 15 minutes, which doesn't sound like much until you realize my morning ablutions take about 45 minutes.

It was a nice break. But Fame better dry out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get it. My morning routine sometimes takes up to two and half hours. Makes me nuts.
SDT

Matt said...

My 45-minute routine skips a lot.


Blog Archive