Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eww, de toilet

In my youth, when I was still learning the intricacies of the bathroom, I used to sit on the rim of the toilet, not the seat, so as to dip my derriere in the drink. So to speak.

This totally grosses me out now. If FA were contagious, I would be sure that I got it from the toilet.

I almost returned to those thrilling days of yesteryear this afternoon when I saw down on my toilet and the seat busted. I slipped right off on to the floor. I wasn't hurt, but my pants were pulled down and whenever I tried to stand I heard a pitiful groan that I guess was me.

I finally called mom who was in the other room and she helped me up.

I guess I should be happy I didn't fall in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.styleweekly.com/article.asp?idarticle=15034

JTG


Blog Archive