Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Step by step

I don't walk up and down stairs as a general rule -- not really cut out for it balance-wise.

Now, though, I have a new reason to dislike stairs: It is cold when you climb up stairs out of 90 degree water.

At aqua-therapy today, I climbed one step, then climbed down. It felt pretty good, except the cold thing. I used my arms too much to get up and down, but it was all right. I did take a mouthful of water when i was trying to push up my glasses. I leaned my face to the right and the water was right there.

I also did a little work with dumbbells. It was almost like I was with my little nephew. (Get it? Hee!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mkain question about aqua therapy is this. Do you have to wear a speedo like when we had swimming in high school and the boys had to wear them and the girls had to wear the icky red worn-out speedos that fit no one?
mtc

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!!!!!! Happy place Happy place...
Thanks a lot Mar

ejd

Matt said...

Seriously, dude-ette! I don't wear a speedo ... or anything else. Footloose and fancy free.

Anonymous said...

eeek! now I have to go bleach my brain!
mtc


Blog Archive