Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've fallen and can't get up, sort of

A little tip from me to you. The first time you choose to get out of your new wheelchair and on to the floor, you probably should not do it in your condo all alone. Your new wheelchair might have no handholds to reach. Your feet might slide on the floor. You might get so tired trying to get back in your chair that you finally break down and call your parents to come help you up. Then you might make one last effort that succeeds so you have to call your parents to tell them to turn around and go home.

Holy crap, that would really suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MATTHEW!
I for one can hardly wait for this house to be built. Though the blog entries will be far less exciting.
mtc

Matt said...

I'll find someway to nearly kill myself, I am sure.


Blog Archive