Monday, May 5, 2008

Reunion weekend

I graduated from college 15 years ago. It seems longer than that. I didn't do anything crazy or outlandish -- unless you count playing with a Van de Graaff Generator. But I could walk.

Not that great, of course -- I was a convenient excuse for drunk friends. When Whitney fell into me on the Rotunda stairs and sent me rolling into a fireplace, no one believed me when I tried to blame her. I got two rounds of applause at graduation: Once at the regular time; once after my brother-in-law helped me off the stage because I tripped and almost took everyone else's diploma down with me.

A reunion is coming up. People are planning to spend the weekend. I am trying to figure out if I can make it for a day and if so what day would be the most fun. Plus, like four people know my situation. How fun is it going to be to be the object of more than a few double takes?


It's just crappy.

No comments:


Blog Archive