Monday, November 10, 2008

Better than nothing, I guess

I a m not sure it is worth losing a friend to NYC, but I came home today with books and comics and graphic novels.

My friend who is relocating cleaned out her desk and invited me over to take whatever looked good.

I went over once and she wasn't there so I didn't take anything. That would have felt weird.

But she told me to come back and she went through her boxes hunting for stuff I'd like. That was pretty awesome. She seemed quite delighted to find some thing, and I look forward to giving them a read. She is less into superheroes than I am, but her recommendations are rarely boring.

I kept the Iron Man figure by my computer at work, along with the handy but very girly case to hold all his accessories.

No comments:


Blog Archive