Friday, January 8, 2010

Wheelchair striptease

I broke my wheelchair just now. I giggled, but it's not funny, not funny at all, really.

It wasn't a bad break, there was no danger involved. A part that is held on by a pin just came loose and fell off.

It is back now. I knew it would go back easy enough. I remember watching the wheelchair tech pop it off.

It is, I reckon, another reason not to play with Claren in the snow. The pin must have jiggled loose outside and just fallen off now.

I say another reason because Claren was well on her way to stripping me today when we were playing. Something about the snow gets to her and she is just as wild and crazy as a puppy.

She jumped into my lap, grabbed the ball and the blanket I keep over my legs and ran off with both, dropping the blanket in the middle of my sister's back yard, or as I call it: the pooping fields. She has an old dog who is free with his bowels. Later, I got the ball again and Claren leaped into my lap, grabbed the ball and a glove and pranced off with them.

I may have been taunting her with the ball.

I guess I should be glad at how many layers of clothes I have to wear in winter. In summer, two articles of clothing gone, I might be halfway nekkid, which would actually be funny for everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bajoinkers dude...I don't know that I want to think about you and Claren playing anymore. The no shirt club was enough for me. I don't know about the no pants club.

As for the pooping fields...as soon as it warms up. I promise.
xo
me

Anonymous said...

this definitely is the best post title ever! It might attract some interesting readers :-)
see you tomorrow.
sdt

Matt said...

JD might really dig no pants and then where would we be. Jack poop is not as alluring to Claren so no hurry.

Those interesting readers might be disappointed.


Blog Archive