Sunday, July 4, 2010

I've never played I never

I forget what it was called, but it was similar: We took these tests in college to see if we were "good." You got like a point for all the questions you answered yes to and then totaled up your points and low score was more "good."

If I was on your side, there was a really good chance you'd win because there are an awful lot of things I had never done. Still haven't.

Once we were playing and halfway through this girl decided she didn't need to keep score because she had done so few of the things. She was a challenge, but I managed to beat her.

I wish I'd lost more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do me a favor and if you play this your nieces and nephews (the older ones), please don't tell me how it comes out.
mtc

Anonymous said...

amen amen amen to that sister.
J

Matt said...

I never would because I would be too embarrassed by what they had done compared with what I hadn't.


Blog Archive