I went to a get-together Saturday with wonderful food, good people and a bunch of hilarious dogs. It was really hard.
I knew going in that it would be tough: talking about Claren and not having my own dog running around being goofy -- these puppy plays were Claren's favorite days, especially if they included a trip to the nearby pond.
But I wanted to go, if for no other reason than to show people I am not yet overcome. And I am not.
- ► 2016 (92)
- I wish it was just a towel issue
- How to stop restless legs
- Doggone fun
- The worst grade I have ever gotten
- Waiting for a new awesome
- I am so old
- I don't want to watch
- 'I'm doomed' to say there's no difference
- What am I feeling?
- A very Regal fail, and walkers say the darnedest t...
- She has the easy part
- Let's hope it isn't the shoes
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2014 (130)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (172)
- ► 2011 (159)
- ► 2010 (179)
- ► 2009 (168)
- ► 2008 (201)