Now we wait. I interviewed with CCI for a successor dog Monday.
Normally, you need to go to New York, but they were willing to chat on Skype.
Mostly, I am excited about getting a service dog to succeed Claren. Mostly.
A small part of me is scared that I got too used to having an older dog and that I won't be able to train or exercise a new dog the way it deserves.
An even smaller part worries I am being unfaithful to Claren.
Mostly, though, I am excited, and I know it will be awesome.
- ► 2016 (92)
- I wish it was just a towel issue
- How to stop restless legs
- Doggone fun
- The worst grade I have ever gotten
- Waiting for a new awesome
- I am so old
- I don't want to watch
- 'I'm doomed' to say there's no difference
- What am I feeling?
- A very Regal fail, and walkers say the darnedest t...
- She has the easy part
- Let's hope it isn't the shoes
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2014 (130)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (172)
- ► 2011 (159)
- ► 2010 (179)
- ► 2009 (168)
- ► 2008 (201)