Friday, March 17, 2017

I don't have a concussion!

That's the good news.

The dizziness I am experiencing, though, is worse than when I was concussed.

I went to the doctor yesterday, and the PA diagnosed an inner ear problem. He had me take Sudafed and Flonase, and said it'll clear up in a few days or a few weeks.

Needless to say I am teleworking till the spells, when I change positions or move my head, are gone.

The best to explain the symptoms is to recall going to Redskins game at RFK. We went in a bus, and all the buses parked in a row next to one another. After the game, sometimes the bus next to us left first, and if you were looking out the window, it could get ugly. You knew you weren't moving, but out the window, things were moving. It was very disconcerting. And that is how I feel when I lie down: I know things aren't moving, but they feel like it.

And I didn't even get to watch my once-favorite team beat up on some losers, like the Giants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, you couldn't use Dallas or Philly as an example?
sdt


Blog Archive