Wednesday, June 20, 2007

You are freakin' kidding me

I thought I had heard it all from my para-transit provider. Lovers, pee-ers, late trips, "we didn't have a van" excuses. But this was a new one: a high point in freakin' stupidity.

My ride did not show up this morning. Not a shock, unfortunately. I called to get an ETA. First, I was put on hold for eight minutes. Then I called back and could not understand what the dispatcher said, so I asked my mom to call. She called me back and was on her way out to get me.

Apparently, the para-transit geniuses (PTG) sub-contracted my ride to a local cab company. The cab company, however, couldn't drive me for some reason. They sent my ride back to the PTG. But, and this is the key part, the PTG's printer or fax was out of toner, so they never got my ride.

Really.

It's good to know how important I am to the PTG.

Oh, and I think someone got fired today because of something I did. Her fault, though.

No comments:


Blog Archive