Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A new moon

We all know about the harvest moon, blood moon and blue moon.

Astronomers today discovered (and by astronomers I mean me) what will tentatively be called the Therapist's Moon.

It happens when your physical therapist has you crawl on your belly 15-20 feet on two very sticky mats while you are wearing shorts.

I don't know that anything was completely out in the open, but with almost every step (crawl?), my PT was pulling up my pants.

And it wasn't like this was private either. We were in a busy therapy room and one of the mats was right next to this other therapist who was working with some woman. They were working on her legs while she sat in her wheelchair, so they did have plenty of opportunity to chuckle with me and cheer me on.

Someone commented that it was easier to do this exercise with me than a 16-year-old boy, who would be mortified. YAY! In at least one way, I am more mature than a 16-year-old.


No comments:


Blog Archive