Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Siri saves the day

Siri and I have a complex relationship, especially on my iPhone.

For the most part, I ignore the option to ask for help on my phone. On the rare occasion I do use it, Siri responds that she not quite sure what I said. Very politely.

On my  watch, Siri works better, not perfect but better. I use her to call people on my watch when I need help. It's never really been life or death, though.

To be clear, yesterday wasn't life and death. It was just fall and use the phone or use Siri on my watch and don't fall.

I was pulling up my pants in the bathroom when my feet slid forward so my armpits were resting on the arms of my chair. I couldn't reach my phone unless I let myself fall.

"Call Sam," I asked Siri on my watch, and she did!

No comments:


Blog Archive