Thursday, August 24, 2017

I was busy

Its not like I have just been sitting around watching The Defenders on Netflix instead of blogging. Well, not just that. it's not like nothing has been happening either. A modest sampling:

  • I almost killed my nephew twice today. First, I was rushing in because I had to go to the bathroom. I was going a bit fast -- I didn't really how fast (I was in P4) -- and banged the door open accidentally. Right before he opened it for me. Then later, I kicked a box I use for exercising off my bed. We were there alone, and he takes his job to keep an eye on me seriously. He came tearing into my room on hearing the box fall, worried I was hurt.
  • I kneed Mom in the chin while she was helping me.
  • I spent an afternoon in the ER after banging my head and having dizzy flashes. A minor concussion?
  • I bloodied up the work restroom after falling on a rather sensitive part of the male anatomy. Nothing like asking the building manager to clean up blood.
  • I visited Fame's puppy raisers (just so wont think it was a all bad).

No comments:


Blog Archive