Friday, August 24, 2018

Deadpool at the neurology appointment

My niece says her favorite moment of my neurology appointment was when the doctor asked me what color her shirt was. I then sad without looking that she was a wearing a Deadpool shirt.

This was a safe guess even if I hadn't known for sure. She has several T-shirts featuring Mr. Pool.

But wait, you are no doubt asking, why was your niece there?

She  is doing a yearlong project on Friedreich's ataxia and wanted to chat with my doctor.

Chat they did. I missed a lot of it because I went to do the FA scales, which measure the disease's progress, and my doctor sat with her and Mom and answered all of her questions.

I am sorry I missed it. Mom said how neat it was to hear them talking back and forth about FA.

I don't know who is cooler: my doctor for taking all that time to talk to a15-year-old or my niece for doing the project. Not really, my niece, but they both rock.

No comments:


Blog Archive