Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Christmas comes early for Matty

Over the past month or so, I seem to be getting the hang of the sleep mask (only took a year). 

But while I can wear it more and more, it never fits right, so its effectiveness is not that great. My mouth often dries out, too, because the machine kicks up the pressure when the fit is bad to try to do its job.

It fits OK when I put it on, but I move when asleep (shocker).

I saw my sleep tech virtually last week, and she sent me a new mask to try for Christmas, she said. I was hoping it would be the and were. I am not giving up yet, but it hasn't been better.

I am still struggling. It is a challenge to write or do anything really. I just told a friend I need to just "power through it because I am not expecting a change soon."Ugh.

No comments:


Blog Archive